Thursday, September 3, 2009

The End

Well, it's over. My time on the beach as a blogger has come to an end. I've decided to re-join the ranks of the gainfully employed and I'm pretty confident my new compliance department will not take kindly to my predilection for blogging.

So, thank you all very much for actually reading it and thereby forcing me to think hard about the credit markets on a daily basis.

Keep up the vigilant curiosity, avoid bland certainty and aspire to regular critical self reflection.


4 comments:

  1. That's a shame, yours was one of the few I took the time to read on a daily basis.

    Best of luck with the new job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new job but I’m disappointed to learn the blog is over. It’s been a great daily read for many months. Thanks for all the time you put into it. Do you know of any similar blogs or have a brief list of websites you visit often where your readers can find related corporate credit info?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to see you leave but judging from the quality of the postings here I always figured it was only a matter of time until you got back to a "day job"

    Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Credit trader, my timeline is similar to yours, but it was 13 yrs on the sell side befor the ax fell. I've enjoyed and relied upon your updates while trading for myself. I too have found a "seat" recently. Whether that's the right call or not, we'll see.

    Best of luck in your new pursuit.

    ReplyDelete